Saturday 15 December 2007

Happy Birthday Si Han!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fabulous 21!!!!

Its Si Han's 21st birthday!!! I woke up and started baking for her birthday... ANy idea wad i baked? Haha... I'll tell u soon...

Poor Si Han didn't get her birthday to be at the roof top of moon ladder..But it was still at a place with perfect Ambience.. Its The Olive Tree at Labrador park.. Despite its out of the way location, many of us still turned up, so it was still worth a round of applause for the great party.. Especially the spread of food we got to see!!!!
I totally loved the theme of Si Han's party.. Yellow.. a large majority bothered to wear yellow.. A knock on Dave's head since he didn't!! Haha.. Despite yellow being my favourite colour, I was apalled by my wardrobe's lack of yellow clothes.. So I turned up with a yellow scarf on my head... Haha...
Here were the swans I spent the whole day baking.. They were swan puffs with two flavours of cream, namely rum custard and vanilla custard..
Labrador park has a surprisingly nice toilets... Can you believe this mirror belonged to the male's toilet? Any idea why I'm there? Check out the toilet at Labrador park and you will know wy.. Haha..
Here are my swan puffs again.. The rose was from Zhi Heng.. Think Si Han made him buy them.. haha.. but they're big, red and beautiful.. I made a new friend, Evangeline.. call her Evan for short.. As Si Han has made huge publicity, Evan is a great baker of macaroons!!! she even turned up at Si Han's party!! So if you want her macaroons, go to: www.bossacafez.blogspot.com she sell a lot of stuff and she is a full time baker.. sO please check out her stuff!! They're beautiful!!!
Still in the men's toilet..Haha... Lousy mirror... So blur...

Better, but still not good..
Make a guess.. The background is real? or... fake? Erm.Think this picture tells you the answer...

I took a nice shot with the Christmas tree..


Took a shot while no one's looking.. Haha...

Yay!!! A photo with the birthday girl...
Any idea what we're holding? Haha...


The three of us took a photo while waiting for Si Han... Thankfully Tim ain't drunk yet..









No comments: