Sunday 22 February 2009

No one in Singapore will be able to do this

I received a mail from Aunt Nicole today.. And it featured many amazing works by an artist.. I wouldn't add forwarded content in my blog unless I think its worth sharing, so please to admire these works.. For an art idiot like me, I wun know how beautiful is a picasso piece, but this, I would say its Wow!

What A Little Paint Can Do

Before
typical concrete & stucco facade

The wall starts to take on a 3-dimensional appearance.
Eric in his element, 30' off the ground.He does most of the artwork by himself & researches, paints and designs each project from scratch.His wife Kathy, also an artist, serves as project manager.

After
Here are some more examples of Eric's projects.
Great American Crossroad - Bucyrus, Ohio
Before



After



Liberty Remembers
Before


After
hard to believe you're looking at a flat 2-dimensional wall.

How to dress up a drab Shopping Mall- Niagara, NY.
Before

After
and a close-up of left side and middle
(I wonder how many birds fly into this wall on a daily basis??)


Indoor Murals
Miller Brewery Hallway
Fermenting Rooms

Before

After

Hooks, clipboards and aprons were added to the surface of the murals to enhance the illusion...

You're looking at flat walls!


Detail view looking down the illusional hallway in the previous mural.
SIMPLY AMAZING, ISN'T IT?
I wonder how many people walk into the walls, while trying to go down a hallway that does not exist!

No comments: