Monday 23 August 2010

7th March: Macarons from Jewels

        P3070895   P3070904P3070898       

Yohan bought me Jewels.. For a moment I thought i had a diamond ring.. But he knew I didn’t like diamonds.. So thank god for that.. But he is just so sweet and full of surprises..

So it was actually macarons from Jewels Artisan Chocolate

The flavours were a little weird but some were interestingly likeable..

From the top:
Passion Fruit (Filled with passion fruit conserve & almond cream)
Black palm island salt (Filled with salted egg & almond cream topped with black palm island salt)
Raspberry (Filled with raspberry conserve & rose almond cream)
Butterfly Pea Bloom (Filled with kaya & pandan almond cream)
Green Tea (Filled with green tea & dark chocolate crunchy pearl)

I didn’t really like the fruit ones cuz they were too common… Personally, I liked the black palm island salt.. Probably because I like salted egg… Butterfly Pea Bloom was really weird though.. Pandan and macarons… was not quite a good match for me.. It probably needed something else…

Jewels Artisan Chocolate

Orchard Central 181 Orchard Road #02-31/32
Tel: +65 6509 8998 Fax: +65 6509 9339

Opening Hours: 11am to 11pm daily

No comments: