Friday, 7 January 2011

LOL: Drinking=Less Accidents

Gotta share this interesting finding with you guys.

A recent joint study conducted by the Department of Health and the Department of Transport(States) indicates that 23% of all traffic accidents during this period are alcohol related. This means that the remaining 77% are caused by those who drink tea, coffee, carbonated drinks, juices, milk, water and drinks like that.

Therefore, please beware of those who do NOT drink alcohol, they cause more than three times as many blinking accidents as we do.

This message is sent by someone who cares about your well being. So drink up, drink smart!

No comments: