Wednesday 8 July 2009

Miss Singapore World 2009 Video at Takashimaya

Many weeks of event appearances, hair check, grooming lesson, slimming, charity event.. And I’m surprised I have yet to run out of breath for the pageant.. However, I know I have to lose more weight before I am actually presentable on stage… Need to work on speaking more demurely too… Hope everyone can support me on this pageant… Pass on the video.. Vote for me too!! I know its $0.30 per vote and looking at the girls leading the vote, I doubt I have a sugar Daddy who can support me with that much money.. Even if my friend is the son of Bill Gates, I wouldn’t want him to spend such money to vote for me.. The 400 votes came from the support of Jonathan, my brother in law and Li Hui… But their money spent on voting for me has made me feel really bad.. So much that I couldn’t sleep for 3 nights over this issue.. So I land up being in this dilemma of wanting to win the votes, yet not wanting to buy the votes and the other dilemma of hoping that my friends would support me, but yet not wanting them to spend money just to support me.. So all in all, I’m plain confused… Well, I shall win any title with what I have and not what $$ me or people around I have… At the end of the day, I want to stay true to myself and be who and what I want to be.. :D

3 comments:

Fen said...

Hey Claire dear, you look gorgeous both in pictures and on RazorTV... Keep up the good effort...

Yuan and I have cast our votes, though it is not alot... We wish you all the best through the pageant...

Jia You!!!

Don't worry about the money and friends issue... I know it is a dilemma but don't let it affect your performance on stage... U need the sleep to look good...

Catch up with you real soon... *hugs*

Feliza said...

Great interview you have done! I liked how you projected yourself, as well as what you mentioned in the interview.

All the best to your future undertakings, sweets! =)

Claire Lee said...

Fen: Thanks a lot of all the kind comments.. I know i didn't speak well in certain areas.. But it was really impromptu, So I couldn't give the best well thought idea I could give... :( Oh well, its over already.. Now I can only wait for scruntiny..

lil princess:
Thank you so much.. Its so nice to hear positive comments.. :) I'll work harder!! :)