Thursday 7 August 2008

Manhatten Fish Market

I know this Fish and Co imitation in Plaza Singapura has been there for some time.. But I recall Dave and I have yet to make up at that time.. He had an insurance exam at that time.. He didn't make it.. There was alot to study.. But he gave himself only 1 week when others take months to study for that exam.. On top of that, my poor baby had school, so did I.. 

I decided to meet up with potential get back at Plaza Singapura for a dinner.. I have also decided to treat him to dinner since he was so affected about the examination, and things between us was just a whirr...

So here we are.. At Manhatten Fish Market... I find the standards to be second to Fish and Co.. But the menu and the price are just so Fish and Co.. Seriously... Might as well have Fish and Co at Newton.. At least can have Phyo serving me... Hahaha...
But the dishes we ordered... Fish and chips.. Bla bla bla.. Nothing special... Especially when you have already eaten Fish and Co... I guess if you tried this before Fish and Co, it may taste a little more fantastic... Definitely not a return for dinner location... :S But Dave and I still had a great chat... maybe it did contribute to us getting back together......

No comments: