Monday 12 November 2007

Sushi and Oreo Cupcakes

Spend two nights at Dave's place.. Finally got started on the piece of crap from Flight Mechanics.. The notes.. seriously horrendous... Prof Eicher Low chose some textbook, and he landed up using loads of crap from other books. Yet his sldies say nothing about the equations he plunk there. Its like he just splank the equation there, without telling you wad each term represents or wad its for, how it comes about.. TO be honest, think this course needs a serious revamp... Our flight mech part 2 is scairng my butt off... The textbook is quite ok, but certain parts contain loads of mistakes and certain parts have explanations of Prof Eicher Low standard...



We had Sushi on Saturday night.. I brought some of my sushi ingredients over and Voila!!! It tastes kinda diffeernt from outside cuz I put Japanese Curry in it.. Lol.. But my Japanese curry was nice!!! Too bad I didn't have meat to top it with.. But big onions, carrots and potatoes were just as great!! Yummilicious!!!

Today was supposed to be Steph's boyfriend's birthday.. Since she didn't prepare anything for her poor boyfriend, I took the honour of making him some oreo cupcakes.. I think it needed more sugar.. :P Kinda bland for my taste... Oh well, at least there were some leftovers for Oinky and I to Munch on.. Hehe...

No comments: