Wednesday 30 July 2008

Dinner with Princess Yan


Steph, Dave's younger sister treated me to a meal at fish and co today... After rescheduling a few times, we finally settled for the dinner to be on this day... After visiting school, I wanted to drive home to catch a bus for Novena Square.. But since she arrived earlier, I decided to head straight.. Except that I lost my way there since I was already on the KJE when I decided to go there...

The appetiser was this really nice fried prawns.. It tasted really good... But I can't remembered what its called...
I had a chance to have a picture with Princess Yan.. I know... I look horrible.. From all the crying, its no wonder why my eyes halved its size...

Who's that cute guy in the background? Make a guess.. I wun tell you.. Haha...
The other dishes were the usual FIsh and Co special.. Except for the desert this time round... Creme Brulee!!!! The crystalized topped that was made brittle by the blow torch was delish!!!!Another photo with the princess who treated me to dinner.. I think she looked prettier than the last time I saw her... Really nice!
Bonus of the dinner? Dave joined us.. :) It was nice to have him around...


No comments: