Friday 11 July 2008

Fridays of July with Sannin

Yes.. another outdated Entry.. Just busy catching up with everything and recovering from my constant fatigue, nothing ever seems to be done... But let's start with the 11th July:

Well, I went to the dentist for check on my widsom tooth.. Apparently I could have my wisdom tooth operation by payment via mummy's medisave..

Since my dentist was the toofdoctor in Serangoon central, I went for a hair cut to cur of my really damaged hair and its split ends.. Since its $4.80, so I went for the cut.. In the end, I landed up going for a treatment on top of cutting.. So it totalled to $50 over dollars!!After the hair cut, I met my sannin at PS.. It was a good time to meet up the people I have neglected when I was attached.. Meeting them and giving toasts to each other for bidding engineering careers good bye felt really good.. And as ususal we can't stop eating and talking.. Lol..
We went spotlight to look for iron on cover ups for hte whole on elvin's pants.. haha...
In the end, we found a hat... So we tried it on and see who looked the best..

I shall vote Koijiro Okonomiyaki, the second guy from the top as the winner! Haha...
17th July
The following Friday, the sannin met up again to go St James! It was my first itme and another one of my rare experiences to clubbing..
I could have sworn I was a really bad company to them.. Cuz I think we din really talk alot.. Hahaha...
But again, time with sannin is precious... aLthough clubbing seems to be about the struggle to talk to people.. Haha.. Expensive too..Poor damien's coupons din work.. So they ordered beer....

I thought clubbing was for people to find singles to hit on.. But apparently, there were so much more pretty girls den handsome guys.. more like no handsomes there... And we seemed to be at some aging area of the pub where everyone wore an above 30 yrs old mask...
After StJames, we went Jalan Kayu for prata.. I ordered Lychee sundae and I swore it sux!!!! Prata at Jalan Kayu sux!!! Everything soldat Jalan Kayu sux!!! Cold prata, bad ice cream... So conclusion: Don't eat prata at Jalan Kayu!!

No comments: