Dave got me this interesting book when he was in China and I thought it was really pretty and cute... 1 dough, 100 cookies?
The amazing thing is they could produce gooey, crunchy, party, fruity and sandwich cookies with the same basic cookie dough.. I thought that the variation of certain ingredients of cookies would affect the texture of cookie, but it didn't...
1/3 cup sugar
2 tsp vanilla extract
140g plain flour
2 tsp green tea powder
A pinch of salt
1/4 cup sultanas
1/4 cup white chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 190 degree celcius
2. Line baking tray with baking paper and coat with butter
3. Cream butter and sugar until well combined
4. Beat in egg yolk and vanilla extract
5. Add flour and green tea powder
6. Stir till well combined
7. Fold in the chocolate chips and sultanas
8. Drop tablespoons of the cookie dough on the baking tray
9. Bake for 12-15 minutes
10. Cool for 5-10 minutes
11. Enjoy with a cup of tea!