Wednesday 24 October 2007

Another new puppy...

Well, this one isn't exactly a new puppy, she was bought by my sister one day before we got cute little Mango.. She's a Shetland Sheepdog.. Despite my sister telling me her name, I kinda forgot wad her name is.. So I decided to call her Cookie for now since my sister is overseas..



She's not as petite as Mango, but she is really kind, friendly, gentle, less itchy on the teeth compared to Mango... She's curious too... She will peep into dustbins and weird little corners... Oh, and did I mention? Cookie looks like Mickey...

The bad bites from Ruby that all of us got made us decide to give her away. So now, we can only hope for someone to adopt her soon.. She bit me and left bad wounds on my foot yesterday when I tried to block her from entering my Dad's workstation. Everyone in the family is really scared of her... I'm not exactly scared, but she is shutting herself out.. She growls even when you feed her. So I guess there's nothing much we can do..

No comments: