Thursday 18 October 2007

Mango is finally back!!!





My dearest Mango is finally back!!! So how can I resist not taking another video? So here's a video of Mango playing a pendulum.. No doubt, still really very cute!!! :D Before Mango was 'kidnapped' by my aunt, Ah Miang, She looked like this: (Dave did that!!)



Now, she looks like this(somehow she refuses to stay put for photoshoots... Roar!!):



Did she grow bigger? I hope she didn't... I love her miniature size... Wahaha... Awwww.....



Well, I went to prof Kuan's office today, and I took picture of his teddy collection... So cute right? Guess which one belongs to me? Lol....


Well, was gonna make Keith a heart shaped cookie for his gf, so decided to fill up the cookie jar... So here's for Cheryl:


And the jumbo cookie jar of cookies for my sweet cravings!!!!


3 comments:

ClearTear said...

hi, may i know where do you get the cookie jar? its really nice.

ClearTear said...

hi, may i know where do you get the cookie jar? its really nice.

will you kindly email me if possible?

thanks
ivylock@yahoo.com

Claire Lee said...

Hey... Sorry for being nearly 3 months late for the reply.. I didn't realise you have a comment here.. I got the cookie jar from ikea, but its sad that they no longer sell it...