Friday 26 October 2007

Mugging... But lacking motivation..

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Well, the picture does indeed contradict my title... But I had to submit the Aerody assignment during lecture the next day... and Prepare the lecture slides for Liu Yong's Project Lab Presentation... Sounds like I was gonna get a lot of things done, but that's so wrong... I landed up going home, chatting with my mum... Being a little moody of some family issues which are pretty serious, but are meant to be kept to myself... I thought I was kinda changing for the better, being more like the Claire i was, always happy, poking fun of people(for fun lar, dun really mean it), never afraid to voice myself even I know I would be tactless... But...still happy.. But family problems, apart from other issues, did make me kinda moody..

I made a serious wrong turn to sch this morning... Landed up heading to town... Imagine the frustration... But I did calm down and just headed for sch... Guess I was frustrated cuz mommy din wan me to go to sch So i would do some stuff for me...

Well, being bothered the night before made me do nothing, So i wanted to go LWN early to pia Liu Yong's report before 1.15... Although wonderful Zhao Ling (A shout out to Zhao Ling!! Thank you for ur ppt!!! Wonder if he visits my blog) lent me his slides to copy, but I still made a mountain of crap from the presentation... Trying to smoke Liu Yong with Martensite and Austenite.. Den dunnno temp increase change here, change there.. bla bla bla.. But I'm just glad its over... Gotta chiong Aerody though.. Lucky Dave zapped it up for me... So I just copy and credit him lor.. Better than nothing right? But Dave better get enough marks to make the previous quiz an A. He is such a genious.. He just have this engineering blood in him.. Deriving formulas without being taught... How shen manz... All I can do is scratch my head.. Den think of baking... lol...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Mugging in LWN the night before had one great benefit though... Goodie Bag and Exam supper!!! Goodie bag wasn't very fantastic, but I opened a fortune cookie... and found this.. Hmmm... I wonder how true is this fortune.. But I noe the fortune cookie was not tasty...

Oh well, gonna continue nua-ing... lol... lazy bum bum...

No comments: