Saturday 13 October 2007

Cheryl's Birthday


Its Cheryl's birthday and I baked 100 over stuff for her party at fortcanning today. Toovbad my carrot cake deco got spoilt by the cover on the way there...


Can you see that orange thing? Make a guess wad this thing is? Duh... Its a carrot... Wahhaa... So Today i made carrot cupcakes with lemon cream cheese frosting... Yummy!!! I loved it...

Such shots give me the feeling that there are alot of cupcakes around... feels so cosy.. Wahhaa....



You probably can't tell but there are two types of stuff here... The cocoa powdered marshmallow is a marshmallow chocolate topped blondie... The green one is bailey marble brownie topped with peppermint cream and chocolate chips...
This one here is nougat cheesecake.. I wonder if anyone could see the letterings: " Happy Birthday Cheryl" ... It seems to be a bad choice of colour.... Ever since I made it for my friends on Wednesday, i fell in love with this... Chopped nougatine almonds in cheesecake with a sweet pastry base. Yummilicious and not too sweet... Was quite taken aback by one of Cheryl's guest. She was like. So-so lor and she rolled her eyes... Erm.... Hmmmm... But she quite chio lar... So lets excuse her since she's chio... wahahah....
This is chocolate sandwich cookies cupcake. Its kind of like oreo cupcake, except that the chocolate sandwich cookies were made by me... Less sweet, more fragile and more choco-bitterlicious...
So this is the whole collection I baked for Cheryl's birthday. 22 Carrot cupcakes, 28 Chocolate Sandwich cupcakes, 24 Nougat cheesecake and 40 mini slices of Bailey Marble Brownies and 40 mini slices of Marshmallow chocolate Blondies..

No comments: