Monday 29 October 2007

The Left Brain or Right Brain Test




Clockwise or anti clockwise?????


Do you see the dancer turning clockwise or anti-clockwise?



If clockwise, then you use more of the right side of the brain and vice versa.


Most of us would see the dancer turning anti-clockwise though you can try to focus and change the direction; see if you can do it.
Well, I see it dancing clockwise right away.. So I guess I'm right brained?





LEFT BRAIN FUNCTIONS
uses logic
detail oriented
facts rule
words and language
present and past
math and science
can comprehend
knowing
acknowledges
order/pattern perception
knows object name
reality based
forms strategies
practical
safe
RIGHT BRAIN FUNCTIONS
uses feeling
"big picture" oriented
imagination rules
symbols and images
present and future
philosophy & religion
can "get it" (i.e. meaning)
believes
appreciates
spatial perception
knows object function
fantasy based
presents possibilities
impetuous
risk taking

Hmmm... No wonder I'm so emotional and sensitive... Crying seems to be something so difficult to hold back nowadays.. I cry even when I watch Disney channel.. when I see a mum hug her daughter.. Maybe its just that the things happening in the family and at home that makes me feel this family could do with more warmth.... But this test is pretty true in terms of the description f my behavior.. No wonder I'm so not cut out to be an engineer... Oh.. and here's a shout out to Si Han!! Thx for the tune feed recommendation.. It allows me to listen to hannah montanna everytime I switch on my com.. hehe...

No comments: