Sunday 14 October 2007

Wasting time shamelessly with guilt...

I seemed to have wasted another weekend shamelessly. Maybe Is houldn't have baked for Cheryl's birthday on Friday... Cuz I landed up not sleepingand baking all the way till her birthday and attending her birthday. By the itme I'm home, I slept till 4pm the next day and watched TV til almost eight before I made my way to Ikea and giant to have dinner ALONE and shop... Well, I ws hoping for someone to take me out or ask me out for dinner... But till the point I had to ask that person if I could join him, I felt quite shameful... Its like if he wanted to take me out for dinner, he would have asked, so what' the point of forcing and going loops to hint for that person to ask me out?

So back at homeI cleared my blue chair for horrible naughtly Ruby to sleep on or else she's always behind me where I seat, making me worried about rolling my chair on to her. So there she is... But she is still very grumpy and difficult to handle. Its not that she doesn't understand, but she just chooses to ignore my commands... Makes it really hard to handle a stubborn dog...

So a planned date today at Bishan park didn't go very well, Despite me many hours of effort in cooking, the date partner didn't really enjoy the dinner. It wasn't very satifying.. The dogs in the dog run area were bountiful though... But Ruby dirtied my date partner's pants. Could tell he was really angry.. I know he wasn't angry with me, but when he shows his anger towards me, I feel that I was at fault.Its like maybe I shouldn't have let him into the play area to play with dirty Ruby or I should have trained Ruby better. So I offered to have his jeans washed... But he didn't want. But it only made the whole date worst. Its like I did not provide a good enough dinner, and my dog dirtied his pants. So I guess the date was pretty much a failure. So what would any date partner do under such circumstances? Well, I wasn't really idealess, So I offered to go back to my place to shower my dogs and allow him to have his pants cleaned(actually I offered to wash it). Maybe grab a desert at Ang Mo Kio to make the date less bad.. But the mood was so off.. It felt like a pacifying acceptance to grab the desert. SO I decided to forfeit it. The journey to AMK to have my flour sifter changed and to drop the date off at AMK was trecherous. All I could feel was like bursting into tears but just keeping it within me. Thankfully I could still keep it. The flour sifter remains out of stock so I can't have it changed. So it was a total waste of another day for me...


Having such horrible fillings,I needed something therapeutic for the heart. So I made myself a Strawberry milk float and ate one of the new creations for the day: White Chocolate Cream Sandwich Biscuits. Light thin biscuits with white chocolate cream sandwiched in between. Now that's therapy...

No comments: