Wednesday 10 October 2007

Moving... To.... Here!!!!

After all the horrible time I had with blogdrive, I decided to return to Blogger... It has become so user friendly! The main reason why I changed to blogdrive was pretty stupid... Cuz google din allow me to use zxcvbnm for my password... grrr... LOL... But I guess its about time.... Its pretty turn off to go to this stupid blogdrive and wait a million years for it to load.... SO once again, never try to be different... Besides, seeing this little note here saying Now Blogger saves your drafts automatically is pretty comfortable... Wahha.... Blogdrive din have that... But the problem I'll have now would probably be getting a skin I like... Lol... But I must post my dogs pictures nonetheless... Its so cute...

This is Ruby... I adopted her from Jeremy's girlfriend, Jasmine..She does looks very welcoming in this picture.. But she's a very territorial and temperamental dog... hope she'll get better...








This is Tinky. I think everyone knows her as the dog that bites... She looks really cute... but... Dun let her cuteness fool u cuz she will growl and attempt to bite...


This is Mango, the newest member of the family and the dog gang... She's so small and cute you can hug her all day!!!! Check out the video and you will know why...






I guess this is gonna be a better place for me to blog... and gives me more motivation to blog... Wahaha... See Sophie? I listened to you and changed to this place... Lol....
Just to share some really cute pictures of all the little,medium and big dogs I have at home...


Den again, it could be due to my connection, I seem to have problems uploading photos... -_-'''




No comments: