Monday 24 December 2007

Christmas Eve

Well... Due to feedback of superlaggy loading of my blog, I asked around and found out about Picasa... So I downloaded picasa2 from google.. Its actually a pretty nice program to use.. so lets pray for less lagginess... haha...

Back to Christmas Eve... Well Dave and I woke up late.. So we just hanged around.. After that, we went to his place for dinner... Before that, I caught a really cute shotof Mango...ain't that cute? Haha...

But Christmas Eve was pretty boring.. We waited and Cousin Ah Boo asked if we wanted movies or St James.. Well, both din appeal since one was ex and crowded while the other will be crowded and just as boring too...

So I suggested to go my sister's place instead... So Dave and I arrived at my sister's place at about 1030pm.. My two cousins, Cheng Xing aka Ah Boo(The pretty 881 dresser you saw in the previous in the entry) and Cheng Shi aka Ah Mi came super late... So they played poker and loser had to drink up.. Bleah.. My sister's Tenesse Whisky tasted like crap... (I mean it!!)

Think almost everyone drank till they vommitted except me since I slept instead.. HAha...
Posted by Picasa

No comments: