Tuesday 25 December 2007

Christmas 2007: Soooooo UNLUCKY!!

Dave and I woke up at my sister's place.. Dave was still kinda Tipsy from the drinking session the night before. Bad luck!! Kenna a summon from the TP. I parked at this private housing road with a white line in the middle. So... that's $$ for me.

Den we went to grab porridge at this kopitiam in Whampoa.. Its really cheap and tasty... Den sent Dave Home... Bad Luck again!! Car crashed!!! along Tampines ave 10(IKEA)... Well, some cars wanted to dash the red light but in the end they didn't make it.. SO all the cars had an Ebrake.. BUT MY BRAKE DID NOT WORK!!!!!

BHAM!!!!!!!!

There goes my car... SO car crashed.. Luckily this senior claim insurance came along and helped me.. THis man is really nice and he helped me though he din get to earn a cent... So.. If you touch wood, better take this number in case of any car emergency...

Jason Ng
91883866

So he drove me to Sin Ming Autocare den home...

Tried to recover from shock at home till parents returned... Den mummy bought me to this kopitiam to eat really nice Tze Char...


Cousin BOo joined us... Sis and Bro-in-Law came along too... But it ain't a good dinner since there were quarrels between family members.. Sigh...Moon was beautiful.. So I tried to catch a photo.. but too bad... Not as nice as I saw...

No comments: