Thursday 19 June 2008

Pleasant Home Stay experiences

I left my toiletries bag at Tat-chan and he was so nice to mail it to me in Osaka cuz he felt it was important to me..

Photobucket

We went to the bread shop outside Junko’s house and basically settled lunch by eating loads of bread samples.. haha… but Dave bought a curry pan カレーパン cuz he thinks it tasted like the best bread in the world he has eaten.. Photobucket Photobucket

We walked around Osaka for the day… This ball shows the structure and mayeb you can spot me on the meal sphere! Photobucket

Aly treated my to Matcha ice blend from starbucks because it was my birthday the next day!!! Photobucket Photobucket

A small street in Osaka town with shops selling items for culinary skills such as le creuset which can cost like 500-600 for just a pot… Photobucket

The tiny ones like these are just about $30… but they are from FRance… Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Junko-san bought Tako back for us so we could have some fun with trying to make out own Takoyaki.. haha… Photobucket

She even bought me a birthday cake to celebrate my birthday!!! Except my name was missing an ‘i’… Poor Junko-san went through all these in the rain!! Evidence in the mispositioned strawberry and dislocated cake… :P But the efforts are so touching… :’) Photobucket Photobucket

Dave murdering Tako-chan Photobucket

Tada!! Leg left! Photobucket

Takoyaki mixture… Photobucket

Oh shoots!!! looks like the mixture was too thick!!!  Photobucket

Oh well, it is still somewhat round…. Photobucket

And the aftermath of our dinner…

 Photobucket Photobucket

Junko-san even bought me a Daisy cuz its my birthday!!! Photobucket

Group shots!! Photobucket Photobucket

No comments: