Saturday 12 April 2008

Chronicles of 豚姉妹 Part 3: The Voyage of the JR

After a nice sleep on a futon布団 in the Tatami畳 room, I woke up to a beautiful spread of breakfast!



Main article: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader
Completed in the winter of 1950 and published in 1952, The Voyage of the ‘Dawn Treader’ returns Edmund and Lucy Pevensie, along with their priggish cousin, Eustace Scrubb, to Narnia. Once there, they join Caspian's voyage to find the seven lords who were banished when Miraz took over the throne. This perilous journey brings them face to face with many wonders and dangers as they sail toward Aslan's country at the end of the world.
Well, since the movie isn't out, I figured I should give an introduction to the third book since most people would not have read it yet... neither have I... Wikipedia gives a summary of the third story.. Maybe reading the third summary won't make you as disappointed as readin the book before the movie as usual.. Haha..
Lets start with the morning at the JR station.. Akiko-chan checked out the timing of the JR's arrival and we waited for the JR at the Fukuyama station.. It was about a 45 minutes ride to Okyama Prefecture. 岡山県.

So 豚姉 and I chatted on the train on our way to Fukuyama.. And I caught some DIY shots... And Akiko-chan, as nice as usual, paid for my trip to Kurashiki.. (She said I would pay for the trip back to Hiroshima.. But in the end, I didn't.. :S)

















After what felt like a twenty minutes instead of a 45 minutes, the voyage of the Japan Rail, JR ended.. And I arrived at Kurashiki!!! 倉敷



Here's the department stall at Kurashiki! No worries.. More entries on Kurashiki coming up soon... and also lame chronicles of 豚姉妹 too!! HAha...










The 豚姉妹's journey begins here!!!






Back to: Chronicles of 豚姉妹 Just to help you navigate my entries

No comments: