Sunday 6 April 2008

Personality Test.. You trust them?

I was exploring my JC classmate, Kelvin's blog, den I chanced upon a pretty interesting personality test.. I found this one to be pretty different because usually the personality test you take determines the kind of person you want to be, not the kind of personyou really are, and the results pretty much depends on your honesty to yourself.. But this one is different, becasue your personality outcome is based on how you modelled your story and you can't lie about it since the questions doesn't seem to reflect any personality obviously..

Your view on yourself:

You are down-to-earth and people like you because you are so straightforward. You are an efficient problem solver because you will listen to both sides of an argument before making a decision that usually appeals to both parties.
Urh... I think my friend had the same comment on this... Reliability=??

The type of girlfriend/boyfriend you are looking for:

You are not looking merely for a girl/boyfriend - you are looking for your life partner. Perhaps you should be more open-minded about who you spend time with. The person you are looking for might hide their charm under their exterior.
Again.. Urh... I dun wanna commit to any life partner so this is obviously not true.. I dun believe in everleasting love and I think we should just date and change lovers every month.. Who cares if no one is gonna marry me? Guys dun commit to their girls anyway.. No offence to any guy, but I have been proven right that every guy would cheat on their gal at least once in their life.. Someone please proof me wrong.. But I guess only time will tell..

Your readiness to commit to a relationship:

You prefer to get to know a person very well before deciding whether you will commit to the relationship.
Again, not true.. I dun need to noe the person well and no more commitments for me... Maybe I'm just psychoing myself?

The seriousness of your love:

You like to flirt and behave seductively. The opposite sex finds this very attractive, and that's why you'll always have admirers hanging off your arms. But how serious are you about choosing someone to be in a relationship with?
This is finally true... How serious? Not at all for now...

Your views on education:

Education is very important in life. You want to study hard and learn as much as you can.
The right job for you:You have many goals and want to achieve as much as you can. The jobs you enjoy are those that let you burn off your considerable excess energy.
Wrong! Education is only important to make you intellectual.. I dun wanna study hard, but I do wanna learn as much as I can... It is true that I have too many goals though... No wonder I often get burned out..

How do you view success:

You are confident that you will be successful in your chosen career and nothing will stop you from trying.
definitely...

What are you most afraid of:

You are afraid of things that you cannot control. Sometimes you show your anger to cover up how you feel.
I think i show sadness instead of anger.. but I guess its true since I like to think everythingg is within my control..

Who is your true self:

You are mature, reasonable, honest and give good advice. People ask for your comments on all sorts of different issues. Sometimes you might find yourself in a dilemma when trapped with a problem, which your heart rather than your head needs to solve.
Urh... not sure about this.. Would you ask me for my comment? Wonder if I'm too opinionated... But it is true i use my heart more than my brain...

Oh well.. this test is quite bogus, but its all in the name of fun... It feels cool when they describe you the way you like it though.. hahaha...

No comments: