Saturday 5 April 2008

Inkte' ART

Dearest Si Han made a trip to my place to deliver mother's Day cupcakes to my mommy... My place? Well, its the new place my family moved to while I was here, in Japan... The unit with the roof garden is my humble abodeSo, Lets start with the kitchen!!! The flooring tile for the kitchen is planks of wooden strip... So this work top with the sink is actually for me to bake..
This is my mum's wet kitchen.. Seriously, its a mess... Mummy is sure not doing any credit to Jes' design... Here's my dearest maid Winna!! Selamat Pagi!!! Boy i miss my maids.. I can't speak malay anymore after speaking more Japanese than English while I'm here...
Thankfully, my part of the kitchen still looks nice... Can you see the hanging lights above the work top? Those are beautiful!!! Plus the bar code glass panel separating the wet and dry kitchen is classic.. Jes added a ceiling fan in my kitchen.. That sure helps while I'm baking there!!! That is when I return.. :S
Here's mummy, pink and blurred.. both in looks and in terms of the photo..HAha...
These things really make Jes' design look less good.. I'm sure I willl do something to this when I'm back.. ** Evil Thoughts **

At least Jes chose nice pendant lamp for my work top... I love these... It totally complements the design of the kitchen...


And here's my beautiful.. Erm... not make that going to be beautiful rooftop garden... Yes.. Look at my embarassing stuff messing up the rooftop garden.. :X
Here's a familiar face.... Mocha!!!! Awww... Ain't he cute... Too bad he's trapped in mum's toilet cuz he doesn't know how to pee... Anyone interested to train him? There will be a reward if you can do it successfully!!!
WHo is this???? Hello Zhi Heng... Your expression gives a good indication of Mango's weight.. and how heavy she has become.. Hahaha... But Mango is so UGLY now!!!! Oh well, I still love her...
Here's Daddy.. Lazing as usual... Jess sure did a good job in making the room comfy for resting.... This is the walk-in wardrobe in mum's room leading to a toilet! Here's my sister's room... She hasn't moved in yet, but when this room has not completed its renovation back then... This is said to be the most beautiful room in the house.. It was supposed to be my room.. But the room my sister was going to take (the one I took) would have costed my mother another bomb. The room my sister was supposed to have is two rooms sharing a toilet.. if she took it she would want the toilet to be knocked down and shifted to another location so the combined room would be bigger.. So I gave up this big beautiful room to save mum that bomb...
As you can see, Jes did a really great job in furnishing it with class!!!!
This was supposedly my toilet, the tiles, shower head and stuff were chosen by moi... But too bad, looks l ike I wun get to shower in the beautiful shower room I wanted to be in...

And this is the sad room I ended up with for giving away my precious! *** Grumble***Grrrr...

But Jes' design does make me feel a little more comforted... This picture is my supposed walk in wardrobe..
So you can see there are a lot of hanging racks for hanging clothes...
And outside that wardrobe is gonna be my study area!!!! So here's my little comfy study area!!!
It looks so comfy, I think I will simply just sleep instead of studying!! more contribution to my falling GPA!!! Hahaha...
Here is a collage of my sleeping room, the room on the other side of the toilet... Yes, I know, my room is weird and funny... But oh well, it suits the owner's personality...

If you are interested in engaing a designer, contact Jes!!!! She makes practical and eye pleasing designs!!!!! Contact Jes from INKTE' ART

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Theгe’s definatelу a gгeat
deal to fіnd οut about this subјect.
I lіκe аll of the points you madе.


Hеre іѕ mу website - lοsing weight after 50 []

Anonymous said...

Hello! I ѕimplу want to gіve yοu a big thumbs up for the great infоrmation you have right here on thіs ρost.
I'll be coming back to your web site for more soon.

Look at my webpage :: Gardening Tips