Sunday 13 April 2008

Girls and guys...

I saw this mail from someone on face book.. thought it was something interesting to share..
I highlighted my thoughts in blue... It doesn't mean every gal thinks this way.. But just to let people know some interesting thoughts.. Hahha.. Please dun take my comments seriously though.. Gals come in beautiful packages.. But you'll never know what's inside... **Evil thoughts**

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
When a GIRL is quiet ... millions of things are running in her mind. (Or sometimes she's just too tired and bored to talk..)
When a GIRL is not arguing ... she is thinking deeply. (There's nothing worth arguing?)
When a GIRL looks at u with eyes full of questions ... she is wondering how long you will be around. (She's waiting for you to say something nice about her..)
When a GIRL answers " I'm fine " after a few seconds ... she is not at all fine. (True.. When they're fine, they have more to say than that.. So dun be a dodo and take her word for that..)
When a GIRL stares at you ... she is wondering why you are lying. (I dun stare alot.. But if I do.. Its just to show some sign of would you dare repeat that?)
When a GIRL lays on your chest ... she is wishing for you to be hers forever. (NOpe.. just like the idea of cuddling..)
When a GIRL wants to see you everyday... she wants to be pampered. (Hmmm... no comments..)
When a GIRL says " I love you " ... she means it. (Hmmm.... depends..Victoria's entry gives a good explanation on this..)
When a GIRL says " I miss you " ... no one in this world can miss you more than that. Life only comes around once make sure u spend it with the right person .... (Awww... so sweet... think again..)

Find a guy ...
who calls you beautiful instead of hot. (True to some extent.. Somehow hot have a short term feel to it)
who calls you back when you hang up on him. (This is very true!!!! Guys! please take this advice!)
who will stay awake just to watch you sleep. (That's sweet too!!)
Wait for the guy who ... kisses your forehead. (Can't agree more)
Who wants to show you off to the world when you are in your sweats. (Urh.... I rather be showed off when I'm presentable..)
Who holds your hand in front of his friends. (Who can say no to that?)
Who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares about you and how lucky he is to have you. (Important too!!!!)
Who turns to his friends and says, " That's her!! " (Pardon my big ego.. But I do enjoy this..)
☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

No comments: